As the Aldine community deals with the Coronavirus, Aldine ISD has compiled a list of resources residents can find health care services, groceries, and daycare.
Groceries / Food Pantries
- Heights Interfaith Ministries – 3523 Beauchamp, 713 861-6155
- BakerRipley East Campus – website – www.bakerripley.org/services/bakerripley-east-aldine campus
- Buckner Hope Family Center – 281 449-4828, website – www.buckner.org/houston
- United Way of Greater Houston Resource Directory – website – https://referal.unitedwayhouston.org
- Northwest Assistance Ministries – 281 583-5600
- HEBAll H-E-B, Joe V’s Smart Shop, Mi Tienda and Central Market stores in the Houston area have shift-
ed to modified hours. The new hours for Houston stores are 8 a.m. to 8 p.mRandalls
Randalls announced that starting Sunday, March 15, they’re going to modify store hours of 7 a.m. to
9 p.m. every day until further notice.
Their new hours will be 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice. Stores currently operating under more reduced hours will keep their current hours of operation.
All Houston division Kroger stores will open at 7 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. until further notice.
CVS plans to waive fees for home delivery on any prescription.
U-Haul will extend 30 days of free self-storage at U-Haul-owned and -operated facilities to help college students impacted by unforeseen schedule changes at their universities. The free month applies to new customers with college IDs and is a limited-time offer subject to availability.
- FOOD TOWN
Food Town stores are now open from 7 – 8 am for those over 65 years only.
Target will be closing stores early at 9 pm daily, and they plan to reserve the 1st hour of each shopping day for elderly or immunocompromised.
- Dollar General
Dollar General stores are now open from 8 – 9 am for those over 65 years only.
- Free Internet with Spectrum
Beginning March 16 and free for 60 days for households with K-12 or College
- Ready Harris – website – [email protected]
- United Way of Greater Houston Community Resource Directory – website – https://referal.unitedwayhouston.org
- Hope Clinic (East Aldine) – website – www.hopechc.org/locations/hope-aldine-clinic
- Triage Hot Line – 713 634-1110
- United Health Partners – 713 510-7122
- Memorial Hermann Health Centers for Schools Nimitz Clinic – 2003 W.W. Thorne Dr., 832 658-5220
- Hazel Health Services (no cost) – https://hazel.com
- My Family Clinic-Airline 12036 Airline Drive
- Concentra Urgent Care – 16630 Imperial Valley, Suite 115
- PCP for Life – Greenspoint – 12130 Greenspoint Drive
- UT Physicians – 550 Greens Parkway, Suite 150
- The Center for Women and Children – 700 North Sam Houston Parkway
- The Toddler House Greenspoint – 150 West Road
- La Petite Academy – 225 Benmar
- Learning Palace – 17587 Imperial Valley
- EC Learning Academy – 1106 Greens Parkway
- Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program (CEAP), assist low income senior (60+) – website – tdhca.state.tx.us/community.affairs/ceap/
- Harris County Emergency Service Assistance – provides short-term financial assistance for rent, utilities for individuals who have had a sudden reduction in income – 713 696-7900
- City-Wide Club – 713 752-2583 (Tuesday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- St. Mary Magdalene Social Services – 285 540-1907
- United Way Houston – Dial 211 to access their HELPLINE
The district will add to this list as more resources are made available.