Employees of Aldine ISD are valued. Aldine Human Resources strives to provide the best customer service to all our employees. We remain available to answer any questions. The Employee section of the website contains information and common forms for employees to reference. The sections contain the following:
Aldine ISD provides eligible employees with a full complement of benefit programs to support overall health, welfare and financial security. The following programs are available to eligible Aldine ISD employees.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Discount Prescription Drug Programs ( if not enrolled in the district Medical Plan)
- District provides $330 per employee per month for participating in the Medical Plan
- Cancer, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Critical Illness Plans (to supplement the Medical Plan coverage)
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) and Disability Plans
- Dental and Vision Only
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Health Care and Development
- Health Club Membership Program
- Personal Legal Plan
- Teacher Retirement System (TRS) of Texas
- 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuities and Mutual Funds
visit www.tcgservices.com for more information
- 457 Savings for Retirement
- 401 (a) Matching Plan for Retirement Savings
- 529 Savings Plan (for college/education savings)
For comprehensive information on the various medical and voluntary plan options offered by the district, access the Aldine Benefits Website.
You can also call Benefits Outlook at 1.866.284.2473.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) provides an entitlement of up to 12 work-weeks of job-protected, unpaid leave during any 12-month period to eligible, covered employees.
Only eligible employees are entitled to take FMLA leave. An eligible employee is one who:
- Works for a covered employer;
- Has worked for the employer for at least 12 months;
- Has at least 1,250 hours of service for the employer during the 12-month period immediately preceding the leave*; and
- Works at a location where the employer has at least 50 employees within 75 miles.
Eligible employees may take up to 12 workweeks of leave in a 12-month period for one or more of the following reasons:
- The birth of a son or daughter or placement of a son or daughter with the employee for adoption or foster care;
- To care for a spouse, son, daughter, or parent who has a serious health condition;
- For a serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform the essential functions of his or her job; or
- For any qualifying exigency arising out of the fact that a spouse, son, daughter, or parent is a military member on covered active duty or call to covered active duty status.
Leave Request Procedures
To make a request for one of the following types of leave, contact ADP Leave Management.
- Family and Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Temporary Disability Leave
- Sabbatical Leave
You can contact ADP Leave Management using one of the following methods:
Leave Management Call Center (Benefits Outlock):
1.866.284.2473 (option 4)
Representatives are available:
Monday-Friday 7 am-7 pm CST
Saturday 7 am-4 pm CST
(Excluding weekends and holidays)
Spanish speaking representatives are also available.
If funds are returned by the bank for any reason, a replacement check will not be issued until the funds are credited back to the District’s financial institution. Once the funds are received a replacement check will be processed and mailed to the current address on file.
Student Loan Forgiveness Available for Teachers, Others
Federal, state, and public service student-loan forgiveness programs are available for teachers and others. Some of the programs may be affected by the teacher shortage areas, which are based on a list submitted by Texas Education Agency and approved by the U.S. Department of Education. The list of teacher shortage areas for 2020-2021 are:
- Bilingual/English as a Second Language – Elementary and Secondary Levels
- Special Education – Elementary and Secondary Levels
- Career and Technical Education – Secondary Levels
- Technology Applications and Computer Science – Elementary and Secondary Levels
- Mathematics – Secondary Levels
Teachers can submit a request for loan forgiveness for certain types of student loans. Educators should contact their loan servicer for loan forgiveness information and the amount of loan forgiveness they are eligible to receive. The loan holder, not TEA, has authority regarding the provision of that allowance. Please keep in mind that:
- All school personnel can take advantage of the public service program. Information can be found on the Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness page on the TEA website.
- Additional loan forgiveness options, including loan forgiveness for educators who are not classroom teachers, are found on the Student Loan Forgiveness for Teachers page on the TEA website.
For additional information about teacher loan forgiveness, please email the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Team.
It is Aldine ISD policy to prepare one original service record. If Aldine ISD has provided an original service record in the past, please contact the school district where you were most recently employed to obtain the original.