On January 9, National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day is celebrated across the country. In honor of National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day, several Aldine ISD campuses hosted area law enforcement officers at their campus.
Local, state and federal law enforcement officers are are committed to serving the public. Aldine ISD recognizes the bravery, courage and honor shown by law enforcement officers each day. We value their service and protection of our community.
Annually, we have an opportunity to thank them for their service and for answering the call. National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day was started in 2015 to thank law enforcement officers across the country. It serves as a day to support and spread encouragement to these dedicated men and women.
- Wear blue to show your support
- Write thank you notes to local, county state police agencies
- Host a special breakfast or lunch for your local officers
- Share a positive story about a law enforcement officer in your community
- Most importantly, if you see a police officer, thank a police officer
We celebrate our Aldine ISD Police Department on National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day! Thank you for all you do for the students and staff in Aldine ISD.